You have no items in your shopping cart.
API Pond Pond-Zyme is a heavy-duty pond cleaner, containing five specially selected bacterial strains in a stable dry form. Pond-Zyme breaks down fish waste and dead algae that can cause cloudy water, sludge build-up, and debris that clogs pumps and filters.
- Consumes pond sludge
- Powerful pond cleaner with natural bacteria and barley
- Reduces build-up of fish waste
Pond-Zyme can be used in all ornamental koi ponds and water gardens, works in both cold and warm water and may be used during spring start-up and for regular care. Pond-Zyme is a 100% natural product and is safe for all pond fish, plants and wildlife.
Why Use Pond-Zyme
- Maintains sparkling, clean water
- Quickly breaks down fish waste and dead algae
- Digests leaves and grass clippings
- Contains the natural cleaning power of barley
- Reduces pond maintenance
- Highly concentrated formula
Pond-Zyme is a super-concentrated blend of dry bacteria and natural barley that keeps pond water clean and clear. Organic matter accumulates in all garden ponds, forming unsightly sludge. As the sludge decomposes, it consumes oxygen, degrades water quality, and clogs pumps and filters. It is also a breeding ground for fish pathogens. The specially selected bacterial strains in Pond-Zyme work quickly to remove sludge build-up.
Directions: Use the enclosed measuring spoon and sprinkle evenly around the perimeter of the pond. For best results, use Pond-Zyme with API PondCare Accu-Clear, a two-step approach for incomparable water clarity.
- Spring Start-up / End of Season: Add two scoops per 200 US gallons of pond water (757 L) twice a week for 2 weeks.
- Maintenance: Add one scoop per 200 US gallons (757 L) every 2 weeks.
Note: Formerly known as PondCare PondZyme with Barley.