MultiCyclone technology uses the most advanced hydro cyclone technology to ensure high water quality and clarity.
An Australian innovation, the MultiCyclone is a pre-filtration device, which is designed to capture up to 80 per cent of the incoming dirt load prior to the main filter, which then significantly reduces filter maintenance and saves backwash water â€“ not to mention improving water circulation.
MultiCyclone is a brilliant pre-filtration device that works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration and is designed with noÂ moving parts and no filter media to clean or replace.Â
Ease filter workload
MultiCyclone pre-filters up to 80% of the filterâ€™s incoming dirt load easing the workload of the Â swimming pool filter. As the MultiCyclone intercepts more and more dirt, the flow rate remains unchanged.Â
- Simple installation
- Incoming water enters 16 hydro cyclones tangentially, generating a strong centrifugal effect.
- The sediment is spun out to the hydro cycloneâ€™s wall, and then spirals down to the sediment bowl.
- The filtered water migrates towards the center of the hydro cyclone where the flow reverses and spirals upwards through the outlet.
- Accumulation of sediment can be visibly monitored through the MultiCycloneâ€™s clear sediment bowl.
- No filter media to clean or replace
- The MultiCyclone is easily cleaned by opening the valve.
- RequiresÂ Â a high-performance pump (3450 RPM motor or better) in order function properly.