You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spectrum UV Clarification Systems
The "Silver Bullet" for controlling green water algae blooms. Quick and simple to install featuring a long service life that requires little maintenance. Matala Stainless Steel High Output UV Clarifier
- Available in USA for ponds and freshwater aquariums in 40 Watt, 75 Watt, 150 Watt and 300 Watt.
- High Quality lamps and quartz sleeves maintains output of 254nm.
- Use 40 watt Philips T5 UV lamps and 75 watt Philips T5 High Output UV lamps. The best in the industry!
- The 40 watt and 75 watt High Output unit is a single lamp, 150 watt High Output unit uses 2 lamps, 300 watt High Output unit uses 4 lamps.
- The 40W, 75W, 150W and 300W are all for use on freshwater aquariums and ponds only.
- Polished stainless steel reactor chamber gives 30% increased UV reflection.
- High flow rates possible due to high output lamps, and a single big bore body diameter.
- Does not restrict water flow of your pump.
- Long service life and requires very little maintenance.
- Visual LED display indicates when unit needs service.
- Includes 17' power cord with in line transformer
- 2" inlet / outlet male threads on SS-L40W, SS-L75W and SS-L150W pond units.
- 3" inlet / outlet male threads on SS-L300W. 3" pipe size allows for the highest flow rate possible.