You have no items in your shopping cart.
Matala BioSteps II Gravity Discharge Filter
Matala Expandable gravity filter maximizes Matala® filter media performance. The rugged Biosteps 10 contains an amazing 200 sq. ft. of surface area for beneficial bacteria growth.
Combined with a cross flow design that traps and processes more debris at high flow rates, you get unparalleled mechanical and biological filtration for superior water quality.
Combine multiple units for large or heavily stocked koi ponds, or use Biosteps II with optional UV Clarifier for improved water clarity. Universal barbed inlet (1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"), 1-1/2" outlet. Measures 23-3/16" x 15" x 20-3/16" high.
For ponds up to 10,000 liter / 2,700 gallen, step-wise transition from mechianical filtration to high-efficiency bio filtration.
Features of Biosteps Filter:
- State of Art Progressive Filtration.
- Supplied with sufficient volume of Matala® filtermedia with progressive densities.
- Filter design enhances growth of different ecological communities of bacteria and planktonic organisms that will colonies different sections of the filter.
- Cross-Flow Pattern: Traps more dirt at high flow rates without plugging.
- Flow rate up to 1060 gph maximum per unit.
- Built-In overflow safety.
- Easy maintenance.
- Sloped bottom with extra sink at outlet for easy draining of waste.
- Modular design allows for future expansion.
- Rugged construction.